Procurement Specialist – Lynker
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of staff and agency information.
- Prepare required acquisition documentation, based on the Federal employee-provided requirement.
- Assist with market research
- Coordinate documentation preparation, review, and completion, and submit through internal processes to appropriate staff for purchase/further processing.
- Track progress of acquisitions.
- Prepare invoices for payment.
- Identify contracts that can be closed and assist with closeout.
- Ensure folders (digital or hardcopy) and other tracking documents are kept up-to-date.
- Track need dates and contract periods of performance, and work with Federal employees to ensure no requirement has a gap in service.
- Support procurement efforts with other related activities.
- One year of experience or greater
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services with offices in Leesburg, VA and Boulder, CO. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.