Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Review, process, and approve expense reports in Microsoft NAV
- Reconcile credit card transactions for all travel- and professional development-related expenses
- File and maintain organization of travel documentation, including trip approval, travel receipts, and invoices to customer
- Create travel reimbursement packets to accompany invoices to customer, based on receipts and expense reports submitted by employees
- Review expense reports for compliance with contract requirements, the Lynker Travel Policy, and the Federal Travel Regulation
- Report expense reimbursements and tax withholdings/gross-ups to payroll and/or accounts payable
- Communicate the status of expense reimbursements with employees and customers and request additional information if needed
- Verify that all travel expenses have been submitted in a timely manner
- Assist other team members as needed
- Serve as the back-up travel coordinator with the below responsibilities:
- Create and present Pre-Travel Approval Form to customer
- Ensure compliance with customer travel requirements, the Federal Travel Regulation, and Lynker Travel Policies * Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of education
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Proficiency with G-Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation a plus
Lynker is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.