Day to Day responsibilities:
As Administrative Assistant, your primary responsibilities are to perform tasks such as providing administrative and office management support to the site.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing general clerical duties including:
- Maintaining records
- Managing calendars
- Answering and directs incoming calls
- Receiving and verifying documents and correspondence, faxes, photocopies, and ships mailings via UPS, USPS etc.).
- Updating phone lists
- Receiving and assisting visitors
- Performing duties associated with opening and closing the office
- Scheduling meetings, meeting rooms and conference lines
- Assisting with logistics and preparation of scheduled meetings, workshops or events
- Maintaining condition of common spaces. * Assisting in maintaining internal accounting and fiscal records and coordinating balancing and closing of accounts
- Assisting in reconciling expenditures with fiscal reports and prepares budgets for review as needed
- Assisting with the gathering of data and preparation of pertinent financial worksheets/reports and other administrative requests
- Preparing and coordinating the documentation of administrative, fiscal, and programmatic processes and procedures.
- Providing human resources support, including verifying and reporting timesheets and leave forms, and scheduling new employees for orientation and new hire training.
- Assisting with requisitions, purchase orders, purchase authorizations, travel requests and completion, federal employee time and attendance.
- Assisting in establishing, maintaining and organizing subject matter files; maintaining central filing system and key inventory; assisting with logistics for various site projects.
Must Have Skills and Requirements:
Selected individual(s) must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Associates Degree or higherfrom an accredited community college in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years demonstrated experience in related work in customer service, fiscal/administrative and/or program coordination may substitute for Associate’s Degree.
- Three years of demonstrated experience working in office administration, accounting, fiscal management or customer service-related work.
- Experience working with customers and/or general public in responding to requests for information or other assistance.
- Knowledge of accounting and office administrative functions.
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to function as part of a diverse team, often under tight timelines is required.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in accounting and office administrative functions including managing office filing systems, data entry and inventory control.
All candidates must fill out the Candidate Info Sheet – https://goo.gl/forms/Ln6DtXIWV6WhQHYq1