Silver Spring, MD
Lynker is seeking candidates to work with our client, the NOAA Office of Coast Survey (OCS), in an International Program Support role. The position is principally focused on providing communications expertise and working group support for international activities and outreach.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help prepare draft responses to NOAA and National Ocean Service data calls.
- Assist with management of all communications with international and interagency partners.
- Provide support to senior OCS staff representatives to the governing bodies of various external organizations.
- Attend and provide support to senior management participating in U.S. interagency working groups and committees. Assist with organizing meetings, related agendas, preparing briefing materials, and assisting with pre-event briefings.
- Coordinate communications with Division managers and related staff regarding visits by international delegations and/or technical staff, and OCS participation in international activities.
- Support OCS outreach strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience or a minimum of six (6) years of related experience.
Lynker is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.