Technical Writer I and II
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Conducts SME interviews efficiently to obtain the required information on products and processes, new functionality, scope of the releases so these changes can be documented and communicated well to different audiences
- Creating technical documentation including, but not limited to:
- Developing, writing, releasing and publishing technical reports, work instructions and correspondence, in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Developing and writing technical papers, manuals, and supporting product documentation
- Build, deliver, and maintain our end-to-end technical content. This includes responsibility for all content (documentation, images, video, and training materials, for example). It may also include responsibility to own API documentation support the overall vision for Product and Engineering teams
- Developing and publishing standard opening procedures and policies
- Supporting functional departments in the creation of technical documents including, but not limited to:
- Developing and applying uniform formats and protocols for the formatting,
- approval, presentation and release of technical documents.
- Reviewing technical reports, work instructions and correspondence for standardized formatting, technical accuracy, clarity and proper grammar and spelling.
- Reviewing manuals, for technical accuracy and completeness
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year or more of experience for Level I
- Three or more years of experience for Level II
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services with offices in Leesburg, VA and Boulder, CO. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.