Program Manager – Asheville, NC
Lynker is looking to hire a Program Manager to support a federal program.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- 7 years of experience
- Be available to the Contracting Officer, Contracting Officer’s Representative, and Technical Leads to respond to their questions and inquiries.
- Ensure the continuity of services, quality standards, and deadlines are being met.
- Report on innovations to improve quality and efficiencies.
- Conduct meetings with COR, and Task Manager as required for reporting, planning and technical oversight of tasks.
- Comply with regulations and policies associated with contractor badging, annual training, organizational health and emergency management protocols.
- Responsible for the monitoring and reporting aspects of this contract, and be responsive to managing and reporting cost, schedule and performance.
- .Responsible for managing contract employees, contract activities, and the related administrative processing (background investigation coordination, leave, etc.).
- Management portfolio to include:
- Administrative support
- Workforce management support
- Budget and financial support
- Procurement support
- Grant and agreement support
- Communications, outreach, education and external affairs support
- Real property management support
- Mailroom support
- Copy center support
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services with offices in Leesburg, VA and Boulder, CO. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.