HR specialist (Workforce Management) – Lynker
Requirements and Responsibilites:
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of staff and agency information.
- Coordinate background investigations and Government badge issuance for all staff, regardless of employer. This may include assisting with workforce management processes in the areas of federal employee and contractor background investigation packages and the issuance of federal and contractor employee identification badges through the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and the Real-Time Automated Identification System (RAPIDS) Site Security Manager, and working with Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Prepare Federal personnel actions under Federal direction, including but not limited to developing recruitment packages, reassignments, retirements and awards, using Government personnel systems.
- Provide guidance to Federal employees on completing personnel forms.
- Track and follow-up on progress of personnel actions.
- Ensure folders (digital or hardcopy) and other tracking documents are kept up-to-date.
- Assist with response to actions from all levels.
- Support Federal workforce management efforts with other related activities.
- Assist in the processing and maintenance of Federal telework agreements and renewal documents.
- Coordinate the overall NCEI performance plan process to include, but not limited to, ensuring all aspects of performance plans are executed, signed, scanned, and uploaded to applicable folders for recordkeeping. Coordinate with higher Headquarters and NCEI on performance plan-related actions and/or requests.
- One year of experience or greater
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Lynker Technologies, LLC is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific and technical services with offices in Leesburg, VA and Boulder, CO. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.